● PTFE coating on proximal shaft reduces friction, improve pushability and device compatibility.
● Various spring coil at distal tip provides excellent radiopacity.
● Micro -cone tip improves good penetration for complex lesion.
● The tapered coil of composite guidewire makes it easier to advance.
● The 3g or 6g tip stiffness of composite guidewire is tapered tip provides excellent penetration for highly calcified lesion.
● The distal end of guidewire has different distal tip configuration including straight/shapeable tip, angled tip and Pre-shaped tip to facilitate branch selection or penetration ability.