● High stiffness: the catheter tube with high stiffness is designed for complex or calcified lesions.
● Torqueability: high-torque design and precise manipulation.
● Sselectability: special tapered tip improves selectability and can open blocked vessels to support the guidewire cross small and tortuous vessels.
● Trackability and Radiopaque visibility: the tip with spaced three radiopaque markers significantly facilitate fluoroscopic visualization of catheter distal tip and enhances trackability.
● Lubricity: Hydrophilic coating enhances navigation through tortuous anatomy.
● The cross section of the catheter is 3-layer structure, providing excellent pushability, torsion and support force, and the PTFE inner cavity provides smooth intervention channel.